Saturday 10 February 2018

music links




Hey hey hey!


I am publishing again on spotify, Apple music, boomplay and all other
music sites


It is a long hard dusty road, your journey on through a world that you have never known


 All my music is now royalty free and copyright free because I am good like that! 

So if you want to use it in your videos,you are welcome.
You can grab it on TikTok and CapCut.


This is free streaming on Boomplay.  I use the app Boomplay Lite on my ipad mini. There are adds, but only visual ones that don't interrupt the music stream.  If you want to download a song you will have to watch a 30 second ad 


YouTube Music


The only sites where it is downloadable are  at soundcloud, reverbnation, indiesounds and Boomplay.  

The other ones there have free streaming

If there is another music site with a download option let me know, and I will set it up

Peace and Love

marty




Music from all around the world

I am not a DJ but it looks like DJ sets in here





My music is up at shazam still. It is not a free service, I think apple run it

Music for streaming and downloading

Music for streaming and downloading


Music videos on insta and tiktak



stream music on the vk player if you like (but it is Russian)



YouTube is a bit of a mess, but there are some complete albums of mine on there(somewhere)




GOOD News!  You can now stream or download my music here on indie!

BAD News!  I have used up my free quota on Indiesounds/Soundcloud and lost my password to Tiktok.
New music is still going up at Audiomack. 

GOOD News! I found my Tiktok log In.
I am back Baby! 


Marty Muke on Tidal


Marty Muke on Melon Music in South Korea

Marty Muke on Anghami
This should work for people living in most Arab countries



Hear my music on KKBOX
KKBOX  

Hear me on Line Music if you live in Japan

and Zing.mp3

QQ music

No comments:

Post a Comment